Ball and Chain · Janis Joplin

Honey when everybody in the world wants the same damn thing
When everybody in the world will need the same lonely thing
When I wanna work for your love, daddy
When I wanna try for your love, daddy

I don´t understand how come you´re gone, man.
I don´t understand why half the world is still crying, man,
When the other half of the world
Is still crying too, man,
I can´t get it together.
I mean, if you got a cat for one day, man
I mean, if you, say,say,
If you want a cat for 365 days, right
You ain´t got him for 365 days, you got him for one day, man.
Well I tell you that one day, man, better be your life, man.
Because, you know, you can say, oh man,
You can cry about the other 364, man,
But you´re gonna lose that one day, man,
And that´s all you´ve got.
You gotta call that love, man. That´s what it is, man.
If you got it today you don´t want it tomorrow, man,
Cause you don´t need it, ´cause as a matter of fact,
As we discovered in the train, tomorrow never happens, man.
It´s all the same fucking day, man.


La Gran Janis · y se me eriza la piel ·

Comentarios

Entradas populares